The Prince of Wales Hospital and Community Health Services
Here for you ...
The Prince of Wales Hospital is a major teaching hospital based in Sydney's eastern suburbs that serves all of New South Wales.
We are affiliated with the University of NSW, one of the premier medical teaching facilities in Australia. This assists us to provide excellence in care in conjunction with our commitment to clinical teaching and medical research.
The Prince of Wales Hospital ands Community Health Services
Randwick NSW 2031
The entrance to our public car park is off Barker Street. Many public buses stop just outside our High Street entrance, where you can also find a taxi rank.
- The Health Science Alliance
- South East Sydney Local Health District
- Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital
- Alert - Mycobacterium chimaera and open cardiac surgery: The safety notice, information to clinicians and the patient fact sheet are available from the NSW Health website.
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
- Ministry of Health