South Eastern Sydney Recovery College is a pioneering educational initiative in Australia, focused on learning and growth for better mental health.
The College offers comprehensive education and training programs, developed and delivered by people with lived experience of mental health concerns and health professionals. It is open to people who have mental health conditions, their carers, families and friends, as well as mental health staff, volunteers and the staff of our college partners.
Ultimately, we hope to assist people with lived experience of mental health concerns to become experts in their self care, to make informed choices and fulfil their ambitions through educational opportunities.
For carers, families, friends and health professionals, the College is an opportunity to better understand mental health concerns and to support people in their journey of recovery.
The college is a relaxed, friendly place to learn with support if you need it.
If you would like to learn more, or to obtain a course guide, please email SESLHDemail@example.com or phone 9113 2981.
- Online Enrolment
- An Introduction to the South Eastern Sydney Recovery College
- Student Enrolment Form for Recovery College (printable)
- Staff and Volunteer Enrolment Form (printable)
- Information for fee paying organisations and students
- Training Request Form for fee paying organisations
Current Course Guide
Previous Course Guides
- Term 2 Course Guide, April - June 2016
- Term 1 Course Guide, February - April 2016
- Term 4 Course Guide, October – December 2015
- Term 3 Course Guide, July - September 2015
- Winter Term Course Guide, April – June 2015
- Autumn Term Prospectus, February – April 2015
- Summer Term Prospectus, October – December 2014
- Winter Term Prospectus, July – October 2014
Our Principal Supporters with links to their sites.