How You Can Help
Our needs are great – your support is vital
The Royal Hospital for Women has a dedicated Foundation, which helps us to meet the challenge of providing the very best health care for women and babies.
The Foundation, an independent body governed by a board of directors, is committed to saving lives and enhancing the quality of life for women and babies, by raising funds for the hospital.
By financially supporting the Foundation you are helping the only specialist hospital for women in NSW to:
- perform fetal surgery
- save premature and critically ill babies
- treat women for gynaecological cancer
- attend to women needing acute care services
- perform surgery for women with breast cancer, and
- provide care for every one of the 10,000 women who rely on a special partnership with the Royal Hospital for Women.
A gift from you demonstrates your commitment to the health and welfare of women and newborn babies. With your help, our goal – to raise funds for the Royal to benefit the community of today and future generations – will be realised.
To learn more about the RHW Foundation and how together we can help more women and babies visit the Foundation's website.
Alternatively your donation can be forwarded to :
The Royal Hospital for Women Foundation
Locked Bag 2000
Randwick NSW 2031
Tel: 02 9382 6720
Fax : 02 9382 6762