Data for Improvement Workshop
Data for Improvement Workshop is one full day, face to face workshop that aims to build practical skills in data capture, analysis and display for improvement.
Data for Improvement Workshop will develop your understanding and skills in:
- Data for improvement principles
- Types of data and data sources in health
- Where to find health care data and how to use it
- Selecting the right chart for your improvement project
- Understanding variation
- Tips to displaying data to effectively engage your audience.
Who is this course for?
Clinicians, managers and staff who want to know more about how to collect, use and display data for improvement projects. There is no expectation of prior knowledge, however completion of Bronze Level Improvement Training is recommended.
How to access the course
In 2019 we will be running two Data for Improvement Workshops:
- Thursday 30th May
- Wednesday 23rd October
Register via My Health Learning, course code DEV13125.
To find out more information, please contact the Improvement Team on 95407510 or via email SESLHD-SII@health.nsw.gov.au.