Patient Safety Fundamentals
Patient Safety Fundamentals is a one full day face to face training program open to all SESLHD staff wanting to learn the fundamentals of Improvement Science and how it can be used to improve patient safety.
On completion of this course, participants will develop their knowledge and skills in:
- Overview of the Model for Improvement, applied to real world examples
- The role of Improvement Science in patient safety
- Project planning and team engagement through drive diagram development
- Teamwork and safety cultures
- Acute Adult Safety Program "break out" sessions
Who is this course for?
Patient Safety Fundamentals is open to all SESLHD staff who have an interest in developing their knowledge and skill in improving patient safety.
How to access the course
In 2019 we will be running three Patient Safety Fundamentals Workshops:
- Tuesday 26th February
- Wednesday 7th August
- Wednesday 27th November
You can register via My Health Learning, course code DEV13110.
To find out more information please contact the Improvement Team on 9540 7510 or via email SESLHD-SII@health.nsw.gov.au.