Annual recruitment for all New South Wales Hospitals commences in late July each year - please check with NSW Health Job website.
- MBBS or equivalent, currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical board of Australia.
- A minimum of two (2) full years of postgraduate experience
- Demonstrated recent relevant experience in clinical medicine and ability to work in a complex clinical environment
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning, teaching, research and/or quality improvement in medicine
- Demonstrates teamwork, time management and problem solving skills in a clinical setting within a multidisciplinary team
- Registration as a Basic Physician Trainee with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (or eligible for) and intent to obtain Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Willingness or demonstrated capacity for participation in after hours, weekend and on-call rosters, and a willingness to undertake network rotations, both metropolitan and rural, from designated home base hospital.
For further information, please contact Ms Jennifer Simmons, Medical Education Support Officer on (02) 9113 2644 or email.