Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital Auxiliary (The Kiosk)
The Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital Auxiliary dates back to 1919 when a “Peace Appeal” was inaugurated at the hospital, after World War 1.
It has been operating on its current site in Macquarie Street since 1932 after operating from a tea tent in the Domain. The Kiosk is run by a group of dedicated volunteers, both young and old.
All monies raised from the Kiosk go towards patient care equipment for the Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital.
Our Kiosk is open 7 days a week from 9 am to 3pm and provides light refreshments, hot food and confectionary.
New volunteers are always welcome.
Phone: (02) 9382 7429 (9 am – 3 pm) or (02) 9382 2675 (after hours)