- 100 Point Identification Checklist
- Application Form
- Confidentiality Form
- Criminal Record Check
- Declaration for Staff, Volunteers and Contractors
- Health Declaration Form
To protect the health and safety of our patients, all prospective volunteers must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Complete the Application Package forms above
- Have a cleared National Criminal Record Check (this check is undertaken by the Hospitals before a volunteer commences - there is no charge to the volunteer to have this check completed)
- Have a cleared Working with Children Check (there is no charge to the volunteer to have this check completed).
If volunteering directly with children, volunteers must have current immunity status for Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chickenpox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), and Hepatitis B. Any tests or immunisations that a volunteer may need to have to comply with this policy are at their own expense.
Send enquiries to SESLHD-STG-Volunteers@health.nsw.gov.au