SESLHD Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
This page contains information on the policy documents that apply to South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD). SESLHD's policy documents are accessed from this page.
There are three key types of policy documents that apply to SESLHD, with further details on this page below.
1. NSW Health policy documents
2. SESLHD policy documents
3. Hospital and service business rules (accessed via this page for SESLHD staff)
NSW Health Policy Documents
As a part of NSW Health, policy documents issued by the NSW Ministry of Health apply to SESLHD. NSW Health policy documents are policy directives, guidelines or information bulletins.
SESLHD Policy Documents
Policy documents are developed by SESLHD to support implementation of legislative or NSW Health policy requirements, and to document relevant processes and practices.
The Framework for Governance of Policy Documents in SESLHD outlines the principles, requirements and standards for policy documents within SESLHD.
How to search for SESLHD policy documents
1. Search by typing keywords or the document reference number (e.g. SESLHDPR/100) in the policy search bar below.
2. Search by title of the document by clicking the relevant letter of the alphabet below.
3. Browse documents by topic or category by clicking the category group below.
Please note: The search bar found at the top of this page (or within the menu bar on the mobile site) searches the entire SESLHD website. It is recommended to use the search bar below, which only searches SESLHD policy documents.