Adult Community Mental Health Service
What we do?
Community Mental Health Services are distinct from inpatient mental health services and play a vital role in supporting people between 18 to 65 years old with a severe mental illness and psychiatric disability throughout the recovery process.
Community Mental Health Services support people with psychiatric disability to manage their self-care, improve social and relationship skills and achieve broader quality of life via physical health, social connectedness, housing, education and employment.
What to expect?
Our multidisciplinary team offers:
- Time limited packages of care relating to the mental health issues
- Bilingual Clinicians in Spanish, Greek, Russian and Mandarin. Healthcare interpreter services are also available for other languages.
- Strengths assessments and personal recovery plans
- Psychological Interventions
- Rehabilitation services including job seeking
- Education about mental health
- GP partnerships and information on medications
- Support services for consumers, their families and/or their carer.