The Neuropsychiatric Institute
What we do?
The Neuropsychiatric Institute is a tertiary referral unit, a University of New South Wales teaching hospital which offers a number of specialised services.
What to expect?
We offer the following services by appointments:
- Drug-Induced Movement Disorders Clinic
- Inpatient assessment of neuropsychiatric disorders
- Outpatient neuropsychiatric assessments
- Neuropsychology Clinic, Epilepsy and Psychiatry Clinic
- Tourettes Syndrome Clinic
- Treatment of refractory psychiatric disorders using physical treatments