Sutherland Cannabis Clinic
The Sutherland Cannabis Clinic is a free outpatient counselling service for people 16 years and over who would like to reduce or cease their cannabis use. Counselling is also provided for parents or concerned partners of people who use cannabis.
The Clinic is located the Caringbah Community Centre on the grounds of Sutherland Hospital. The Sutherland Cannabis Clinic is provided by South Eastern Sydney Local Health District and funded by the NSW Ministry of Health, Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Office.
Who can access the clinic?
- People over 16 years of age who are concerned about their cannabis use
- Parents or partners who are concerned about a family member's cannabis use
- People with both cannabis use and mental health issues
- Health and welfare professionals who would like more information on cannabis issues
- People from anywhere in NSW