Skip to main content
- Homelessness NSW Peak not for profit organisation that works with its members to prevent and reduce homelessness across NSW.
- Shelter NSW NSW’s peak nonprofit housing advocacy and policy body.
- NDIS The National Disability Insurance Scheme supports a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
- St Vincents Homelessness Health Service Provides holistic healthcare, education and care coordination on an outreach basis.
- Kirketon Road Centre A walk-in, targeted, primary health care service in Kings Cross providing clients with high quality, non-judgmental, free and anonymous care (use of Medicare is optional), with client confidentiality strictly protected.
- CESPHN Report The "Enhancing Primary Health Care Services for People Experiencing Primary Homelessness in the CESPHN Region Report" was commissioned by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN (CESPHN) to examine the primary health care needs of people experiencing homelessness within that region.
- NSW Homelessness Strategy 2018-23 Strategy focusing on prevention responses that address the root causes of homelessness, and early intervention responses that will reduce the longer term impact of homelessness.