Contact the Complaints Officer

If you don't feel comfortable discussing your concern with the manager or those involved in your care, you can contact the Complaints Officer.

The Complaints Officer is independent of the ward or department and will investigate your specific issues and provide you with the result of this investigation.


Step One - Let the hospital staff know
Step Two - Contact the Hospital Complaints Officer
Step Three - Contact the Health Service