Physiotherapists work with people who need help to recover from an injury or illness. We make sure that each patient is treated individually.
If you are an inpatient at Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital you may be seen by a physiotherapist.
The physiotherapist will:
- see if a person can walk safely
- give advice on how to walk safely
- help patients manage falling
- help patients learn how to walk
- recommend walking aids
- make sure a patient can carry out their daily tasks
- assess and treat any breathing problems that was caused by an infection
- give advice on how to care for yourself after an operation.
- fit orthopaedic braces and casts
You can contact the Physiotherapist through the Hospital Switchboard on (02) 9382 7111