Connect to the Internet with free WiFi
We have free WiFi available for patients, family and visitors to connect to the internet with their smartphone, tablet, laptop or WiFi enabled device.
Follow these steps to connect with our WiFi:
- Open your device, go to WiFi settings and choose the following network: NSW_Health_Guest_WiFi_SESLHD
- The WiFi welcome page should display. If not, open your browser and go to: https://wifi.hills.com.au/pow
- The page will ask you about which hospital you are visiting. Select Prince of Wales Hospital & Community Health Services.
- Select: Create a new account.
- Select: Free Service.
- Complete the registration form. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select: Continue. You will now be connected to the Internet.
For any connection issues, please contact Hills Health Customer Support on 1300 552 442.