1. Trakis, S; Lord, H; Graham, P; Fernandez, R. Reliability of the BCCT. core software in evaluation of breast cosmesis–A systematic review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 2021.
2. Serena, C M C; Lord, H; Vargese, S S; Kurian, N; Cherian, S A; Mathew, E; Fernandez, R. Effectiveness of physical stimulation on injection pain in adults receiving intramuscular injections: a systematic review protocol. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 2021. 19(2): p. 419-425.
3. Muley, A; Fernandez, R; Ellwood, L; Muley, P; Shah, M. The effect of tree nuts on glycaemic outcomes in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic review. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 2021.
4. Mofrad, S A; Fernandez, R; Lord, H; Alananzeh, I. The impact of mastectomy on Iranian women sexuality and body image: a systematic review of qualitative studies. Supportive Care in Cancer, 2021: p. 1-10.
5. Middleton, R; Fernandez, R; Cutler, N; Jans, C; Antoniou, C; Trostian, B; Riley, K. Students' perceptions of belonging in the School of Nursing at a regional university in Australia. Nurse Education Today, 2021. 99: p. 104817.
6. Loveday, C; Lord, h; Ellwood, L; Bonnici, K; Decker, V; Fernandez, R. Teamwork and social cohesion are key: Nurses' perceptions and experiences of working in a new decentralised intensive care unit. Australian Critical Care, 2021. 34(3): p. 263-268.
7. Lord, H; MacPhail, C; Cherry, J; Fernandez, R. Perceptions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians toward cardiovascular primary prevention programs: A qualitative systematic review. Public Health Nursing, 2021. 38(2): p. 197-211.
8. Lord, H; Loveday, C; Moxham, L; Fernandez, R. Effective communication is key to ICU nurses willingness to provide nursing care amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing, 2021. 62: p. 102946.
9. Lapkin, S; Ellwood, L; Diwan, A; Fernandez, R. Reliability, validity, and responsiveness of multidimensional pain assessment tools used in postoperative adult patients: a systematic review of measurement properties. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 2021. 19(2): p. 284-307.
10. Kuo, S.-F; Chen, I-H; Chen, S-R; Chen, K-H; Fernandez, R. The Effect of Paternal Skin-to-Skin Care: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Control Trials. Advances in Neonatal Care, 2021.
11. Kochuvilayil, T; Fernandez, R; Moxham, L J; Lord, H; Alomari, A; Hunt, L; Middleton, R; Halcomb, E J. COVID‐19: knowledge, anxiety, academic concerns and preventative behaviours among Australian and Indian undergraduate nursing Students: A cross sectional study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 2021.
12. Green, H. Fernandez, R; MacPhail, C. Social Media as a Platform for Recruitment to a National Survey during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Feasibility Analysis. 2021.
13. Fernandez, R; Lord, H; Moxham, L; Middleton, R; Halcomb, E., Anxiety among Australian Nurses during COVID-19. Collegian, 2021.
14. Fernandez, R; Ellwood, L; Lord, H; Curtis, E; Khoo, J; Lee, A; Weaver, J. Preprocedural Anxiety in the Transradial Cardiac Catheterization Era. The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 2021.
15. Fernandez, R; Ellwood, L; Barrett, D; Weaver, J. Safety and effectiveness of strategies to reduce radiation exposure to proceduralists performing cardiac catheterization procedures: a systematic review. JBI Evidence Synthesis, 2021. 19(1): p. 4-33.
16. Chumkasian, W; Fernandez, R; Win, K T; Petsoglou, C; Lord, H. Adaptation of the MAUQ and usability evaluation of a mobile phone–based system to promote eye donation. International Journal of Medical Informatics, 2021. 151: p. 104462.