COVID-19: Changes to St George Paediatrics
23rd March 2020
All clinics will be closed from 28th March 2020 until further notice.
Telehealth will be offered for all existing patient appointments.
New referrals will be triaged weekly as usual, but there may be a delay before you are offered an appointment.
If you believe we have misunderstood the complexity or urgency of your child’s appointment please contact us by email on SESLHD-STGPAEDIATRICS@health.nsw.gov.au
New rules limit visitors to one parent only.
The following people must not visit Children’s Ward, Special Care Nursery or Post-Natal Ward:
- Children under 18 years old (including siblings)
- Grandparents and elderly relatives
- People in quarantine, home isolation, unwell with any illness or who have had contact with people infected with COVID-19
Elective Surgery and MRI under General Anaesthetic
- It is likely that the elective surgery list and MRIs will be disrupted.
- You will be notified of any delays as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
You can find a map to our department below (you can click on the image to get a bigger image) plus directions to our services according to your method of transport.
Parking is available at St George Private Hospital or in nearby carparks on South St
The hospital is within walking distance of the Montgomery St Bus Stop of the Free Kogarah Shuttle Bus service http://www.sydneybuses.info/free-shuttles
The 446, 476 and 477 buses all pass by St George Hospital, and from there it is a short walk to the rooms. To plan your trip go to http://www.131500.com.au/
The nearest railway station to St George Private Hospital is Kogarah railway Station, on the Southern Line. It is a short walk down Montgomery St from the railway to the hospital.
Contact us on (+61) (02) 9113 1925