Applying for a Job with SESLHD
Welcome to the employment page of the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD).
We are one of the largest health districts in NSW and employ enthusiastic, professional health workers, allied and support staff working in locations from the CBD in the North of the district, through the Eastern Suburbs down to Waterfall in the South.
Join SESLHD and you can expect excellent career opportunities in modern, world class facilities, professional learning and development opportunities, and a great lifestyle.
SESLHD offers a wide range of rewarding career opportunities with excellent rewards and benefits.
Joining our workforce you will experience:
- cohesive multidisciplinary teams and environments
- supportive teamwork and interpersonal working relationships
- an employee support system designed to ensure the health and welfare of our workforce
- positions that span a wide range of interesting areas including Nursing, Medical, Allied, Radiography, Domestic Services, Security, Finance and Workforce
SESLHD use an online recruitment system known as Human Capital Management Recruitment and On-Boarding (ROB). Your application will be submitted through the system portal.
A separate application must be submitted for each position for which you wish to apply.
It is important to prepare a comprehensive application demonstrating why you believe you are the best person for the position, as it will be used to decide whether you get an interview.
Your application should include your claims against the selection criteria, your resume/CV and any additional information requested.
Before completing your application, you should take the following steps:
- Read the advertisement and position description carefully so that you are fully informed of the requirements of the position. Make note of anything you do not understand and need to ask about.
- Telephone or email the contact person mentioned in the advertisement and ask them any questions you may have to clarify your understanding of the role
- You might consider researching any relevant information to the job opportunity (such as information on the area/department the position sits within) and the organisation by reviewing the SESLHD website.
- Finally, before submitting your application, remember to proof read it. Ensure you have addressed all of the selection criteria and spell check for spelling and grammatical errors.