Learning and development opportunities
SESLHD offers a variety of programs that support the development of the SESLHD workforce. This is achieved through providing tools, information and tailored learning opportunities, in alignment with the Local Health District strategies, and in partnership with the Improvement and Innovation Hub (iiHub) and LHD services.
We provide information, systems and processes and pathways to build capacity and capability across the organisation. The programs and services offered fall into two broad categories:
Learning Systems & Access
- Administration of My Health Learning Online.
- Support with mandatory training and orientation within My Health Learning for SESLHD employees.
- Face to face training including: Managing for Performance, Financial Management Essentials and Respecting the Difference.
Tailored Organisational Development Support
- Leadership projects
- Cultural improvement and engagement initiatives
- Improvement projects in collaboration with the iiHub.
- Customised training solutions