Integrated Care Unit
The Integrated Care Unit provides strategic leadership to guide the district towards providing a health care service that:
- addresses patient needs
- improves access to care
- supports people to live well in the community
- delivers innovative, integrated services that support people with complex, chronic conditions to live well in the community
- develops and enhances system-wide enablers that support service integration
Providing person-centred care is a strategic priority of the district’s Exceptional Care, Healthier Lives Strategic Plan. The unit works in collaboration with the Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network and other service partners to achieve this aim.
- NSW Integrated Care Strategy
- NSW Strategic Framework for Integrating Care - describes integration as an approach that aims to deliver seamless care within the health system and its interface with social services.
- HealthOne NSW
- International Foundation for Integrated Care