South East Aboriginal Health Care (SEAHC) - Integrated Team Care
SEAHC is a Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) funded program that supports Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people living with a chronic health condition in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) - the lands of the Dharawal, Gadigal, Wangal, Gweagal and Bidjigal peoples.
- Aboriginal Outreach Workers
- Care Coordinators (Health Clinicians)
What we do
Our Program aims to help mob tackle chronic health conditions by:
- Providing holistic, client-centred and culturally appropriate health care.
- Supporting you to self-manage your health needs
We can support you to implement your GP Management Plan which might include:
- Working with specialists and allied health care
- Strategies to monitor and maintain your health
- Support with appointments
- Connecting with and implement services
- Access to approved medical aids
How do you access this service?
Talk to your GP about getting a GP Management Plan (721) or Team Care Arrangement (TCA) (723) to help guide our service.
If you would like help with this or for further information, contact SEAHC:
Phone 02 9540 8181
Secure Fax 02 9540 8165
Address HealthOne Sutherland 126 Kareena Road Miranda NSW 2228