Accelerated Implementation Methodology (AIM)
Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM) is ideal for staff leading a project as it will provide them with the knowledge, skills and structure to effectively manage change. It focuses on how to engage staff in the change, address and remove barriers that might prevent the change being implemented on time, on budget and with all objectives met.
After attending this workshop participants learn:
- A proven, repeatable 10-step process for accelerating implementation
- The difference between installation and implementation
- Why sponsorship is the most critical factor for implementation success, and what leaders must do and say to provide effective sponsorship
- Why your organisation will face resistance to change (positive or negative) and what you can do to manage it
- How to improve communication and why communications alone will not be sufficient
- Why managers and supervisors are integral to successful implementation
- Key deliverables that should be part of implementation plans.
Who is the course for?
This 2 day workshop will provide staff with knowledge and skills to improve the success rate of their projects by overcoming personal and cultural barriers to change, in implementing change and improve the success rate of projects. The target audience includes:
- Aspiring/emerging leaders
- Staff who have acquired funding to implement ideas
- Staff leading or anticipating a project
- Front line and middle managers
- Project management and team dynamics trained staff.
How to access the course
You can register for Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM) 2 day workshop via My Health Learning, course code 101052286.
To find out more information, please contact the Organisational Development and Learning Team on 9540 8077 or via email SESLHD-OrganisationalDevelopmentLearning@health.nsw.gov.au.