Consumer Representation SafeHaven
SESLHD Mental Health Service is inviting Consumers to help design the SafeHaven: a Towards Zero Suicides initiative.
What is it?
SafeHaven is a friendly, compassionate place where you wont be judged. If you or someone you care for is experiencing emotional distress, such as thoughts of suicide, and you would like support, SafeHaven is here for you.
How to get involved
The project will go through several stages of refinement and consultation. Sign up below in order to receive updates and be notified of opportunities to be involved.
You will receive email updates that contain project milestones being reached, EOIs and general updates about the project. You may also receive emails asking for your feedback on different ideas - where you will be able to have your say and contribute to the ongoing development of the Mental Health Service.
Who is listening?
Recovery & Wellbeing College and SafeHaven Manager
Consumer Partnerships Coordinator
Sign up here in order to receive project updates and be notified of opportunities to be involved.
1. Codesign Broad Community Co-design with relevant stakeholders including people with an identified lived experience
2. Codesign Forum Full day codesign forum with people with a lived experience of suicide, health staff and community members
3. SafeHaven Soft Launch SafeHaven Soft Launch
4. SafeHaven Launch Official launch of SafeHaven
5. SafeHaven Working Group Ongoing SafeHaven working group
6. SafeHaven Consumer Feedback Ongoing Feedback for Consumers of SafeHaven through YES Survey