Consumer Representation SPOT
SESLHD Mental Health Service is inviting Consumers to help design a Suicide Prevention Outreach Team as part of the Towards Zero Suicides initiative.
What is it?
The Suicide Prevention Outreach Team (SPOT) helps people who are in distress, suicidal or at risk of self-harm. SPOT is a mobile service and can come to you. A person in need of help can speak to a peer worker with a lived experience of suicide or to a mental health clinician.
How to get involved?
The project will go through several stages of refinement and consultation. Sign up below in order to receive updates and be notified of opportunities to be involved.
You will receive email updates that contain project milestones being reached, EOIs and general updates about the project. You may also receive emails asking for your feedback on different ideas - where you will be able to have your say and contribute to the ongoing development of the Mental Health Service.
Who is listening?
Towards Zero Suicide Lead
Suicide Prevention Outreach Team Lead
Consumer Partnerships Coordinator
Sign up here in order to receive project updates and be notified of opportunities to be involved.
1. Codesign Broad Community Co-design with relevant stakeholders including people with an identified lived experience
2. Codesign Forum Full day codesign forum with people with a lived experience of suicide, health staff and community members
3. SPOT Soft Launch Soft launch of the Suicide Prevention Outreach Team
4. Launch of SPOT Official launch of SPOT
5. SPOT Working Group Ongoing SPOT working group
6. SPOT Consumer Feedback Ongoing Feedback for Consumers of SPOT through YES Survey and XXX