About Us - What we do
- Breastfeeding Support
- Formula preparation and feeding
- Foods for babies and toddlers
- Sleep and Settling - Safe Sleeping
- Parenting Groups
- Developmental Milestones
- Emotional wellbeing - screening for postnatal anxiety and depression
- Oral & Visual Health
- Child safety
- Domestic Violence Support
- Toddler behaviour and management
- Referral to and information about other community services
- Routine Blue Book checks at:
Narrangy - Booris is a free Aboriginal Child & Family Health Service based at Menai for families living in the Sutherland Shire or St George area caring for children under 5 years. For more information - NARRANGY BOORIS
We aim to provide a deadly service to you and your Booris - so your feedback is important to us - take a few minutes to complete this Survey.
Referral Service Only
Sustaining NSW Families (SNF) program
SNF is a sustained health home visiting service that aims to strengthen relationship between children, parents and/or carers; build parenting capacity and enhance child development, wellbeing and health.
The program is offered to families via referral who meet eligibility criteria which include mothers experiencing mild anxiety and/or mild depression and circumstances which are known to have an impact on the family.
SNF is led by specially trained Child and Family Health Nurses and is offered free to eligible families, ideally starting during pregnancy and continuing until the child's second birthday.