Wolli Creek Hub
The Wolli Creek Hub is a one-stop-shop for health, development and wellbeing services for children, families and women living in and around Wolli Creek. We are committed to improving the health of women, children and families by providing early intervention and prevention services.
Click to download the Wolli Creek Hub flyer.
We offer the following services:
- Growth and development checks 0 to 4 years
- Support with infant feeding
- Women’s health screening and checks
- Women’s health education
- Pregnancy care
- Antenatal appointments
- Parenting support for children 0 to 5 years
- Parenting groups and workshops
- Support and education during pregnancy and for children 0 to 5 years
- Assistance to navigate services during pregnancy and into parenting
- Assessment and help with any talking and communication difficulties, in any language, for children 0 to 5 years