Disaster Planning and Management
South Eastern Sydney Local Health District Disaster Management Unit aims to provide leadership and direction in health emergency management, planning, preparedness, response and recovery.
The Disaster Management Unit is responsible for:
- Ensuring that disaster planning across the Local Health District health services, including healthcare facilities, is addressed on a regular basis
- Monitor and assess disaster equipment throughout the Local Health District
- Ensure the provision of disaster education and training
- Facilitate exercise management across SESLHD
- Monitor system issues that may impede effective management of the Local Health District Health Plan
- Liaise with external emergency services, government and non-government stakeholders and MoH State Preparedness & Response Branch as required.
Disaster Management Key Contacts
To contact the On Call Health Services Functional Area Coordinator (HSFAC) after hours ring: 02 9382 7869 and ask for the on call HSFAC.
Health Services Functional Area Coordinator (LHD HSFAC)
Ph: (02) 9398 7053
Phone: 0427 905 835
Phone: 0408 506 279
Phone: 0427 407 036
In the event of disaster contact the LHD HSFAC (Health Service Functional Area Coordinator)