The Consumer Advisory Group is a way that clients can provide the team with their concerns and opinions about service delivery. Membership is voluntary and comprises of our Consumer Representative, clients & former clients of the service, carers and staff. Client participants are paid for their time. Click here for more information about paid participation.
One part-time consumer representative is employed in the HIV Outreach Team whose task is to steer the Consumer Advisory Group as well as being involved in reviewing and co-designing service improvements.
The team values consumer feedback and uses it in a constructive way to improve service delivery and performance. Past activities of the Consumer Advisory Group have included:
- co-designing activities to improve service provision such as the HOT Support Plan
- developing client satisfaction surveys
- reviewing assessment and consent forms
- designing activities to improve social connection
- providing feedback into the design and content of brochures and other publications
- reviewing feedback from client exit surveys.
For further information please phone the Program Manager on 02 9382 8666