Children’s Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy aims to help restore, enhance or adapt a child’s abilities and functioning at home, school and with everyday activities.
An Occupational Therapist can assess:
- Self-care skills
- Hand skills and handwriting
- Sensory issues
What sort of help is offered?
Therapy may involve:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group programs
- Home or preschool/school programs
- Contact with preschools or schools
Who is eligible?
Children from birth to school leaving age who reside within the local government areas of the Sutherland Shire and St. George.
You must have a referral to use our services. Have your GP contact:
- Referrals to St George services: 02-9113 2495
- Referrals to Sutherland services: 02-9522 1017