Services available include assessments, advice and interventions for infants, children and adolescents with developmental, musculoskeletal and other complex problems.
Our physiotherapists may be able to help with infants, children and adolescents who have:
- Delayed rolling, sitting, crawling and walking
- A flat spot on their head (plagiocephaly)
- Tight neck muscles (torticollis)
- Clumsiness, balance and coordination difficulties
- Toe walking, feet turning inwards or outwards
- Muscle and joint pain
Who is eligible?
Children from birth to 16 years of age can access this service.
You don't need a referral, contact the Intake Officer at:
St George: 9113 2495
Sutherland: 9522 1017
What is the cost?
This service is free.