Liverpool Hospital is the major tertiary referral and teaching hospital (and Level 1 Trauma Centre) for south-western Sydney and is located within an education and health precinct which includes the Ingham Institute of Applied Medical Research, a Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre.services provided at Liverpool Hospital, includes:
- Medical Imaging;
- Critical and trauma care;
- Neonatal intensive care;
- Brain injury rehabilitation;
- Diagnostic and emergency;
- Cancer care;
- Mental health;
- Ambulatory care;
- Allied health; and
- Medical and surgical services from birth to aged care.
Medical Imaging Department - Liverpool Hospital
One of the 4 "home" hospitals in LAN 3 where trainees are based, where trainees receive regular or daily tutorials.
Notable subspecialties for LAN 3 training purposes includes:
- Trauma Radiology;
- Radiation Oncology; and
- Angiography and Interventional Radiology.