St Vincent's Hospital
St Vincent's Hospital Sydney is a principal referral, tertiary and teaching public hospital (and Level 1 Trauma Centre), with significant training and research activities and centres of excellence in:
- Heart and lung transplantation;
- Bone marrow transplantation;
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome/HIV;
- Respiratory medicine;
- Mental health and drug and alcohol services; and Co-located with St Vincent’s is Sacred Heart Health Service - one of Australia’s largest palliative care and rehabilitation providers offering inpatient and outpatient services.
Medical Imaging Department - St Vincent's Hospital
One of the 4 "home" hospitals in LAN 3 where trainees are based, where trainees receive regular or daily tutorials.
Notable subspecialties for LAN 3 training purposes includes:
- Angiography and Interventional Radiology.