Grants and Scholarships
There are multiple opportunities for grants or funding for human research.
Current grant opportunities across Australia can be found at GrantConnect.
NHMRC funding schemes & calendar for application dates can be found here.
RES-ON Research Funding Program - NOW OPEN
- In 2022, the SESLHD Collaborative Research Committee launched the inaugural RES-ON Research Funding Program, offering up to $10,000 to start or progress research projects in SESLHD.
- The RES-ON Research funding program provides small or seed funding to recognise and progress early stage ideas with translation potential to improve health services delivery in SESLHD.
- RES-ON aims to support researchers in launching or progressing ideas that create better value in healthcare.
- RES-ON also provides opportunities for researchers to gain exposure, support and mentoring from SESLHD and its research and academic partners.
- Applications are open to all SESLHD staff and we encourage collaborative applications with a focus on translation into health services delivery.
Download the application form and terms and conditions below.
Applications for 2023 close Friday 3 November 2023.