Public Health Forms
Below are links to our online forms. Forms that are PDFs can either be completed on the computer or by hand and should be sent to the Public Health Unit using the delivery instructions provided on the form.
- Request for School Vaccination Record
All records of vaccination provided in the NSW School Vaccination Program are uploaded onto the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). Please note, there may be some errors in records of vaccinations given before 2014. If you think your AIR record of school vaccinations is incorrect please call the Public Health Unit on 9382 8333 and ask to speak to an immunisation nurse.
To request your AIR Immunisation History Statement:
- Create a myGov account or log in
- Link your Medicare account in the Services menu
- Proceed to your Medicare Online Account
- Click on the Immunisation History banner and complete the declaration
- Download your Immunisation History Statement
If you are a parent/guardian requesting records for your child who is aged 14 years or older follow this link for more information.
If you do not have an Australian Medicare or myGov account, you should contact the AIR on 1800 653 809 or visit your local general practitioner to request an Immunisation History Statement.
Refer to Cold chain maintenance and cold chain breaches for the process outline and reporting form.