Public Health Forms
Below are links to our online forms. Forms that are PDFs can either be completed on the computer or by hand and should be sent to the Public Health Unit using the delivery instructions provided on the form.
Complete this form to request a vaccination record for a child who has been vaccinated in a high school in South Eastern Sydney. We only provide records for these vaccinations provided at a schools in the South Eastern Sydney area. Please use this map to check if your child attends school in this area.
Health professionals should use this form to order Hepatitis B vaccine
- Managing cold chain breach guidelines
- Reporting form for a Cold Chain Breach
- Vaccine cooler temperature chart
It is very important to follow the below steps after you have discovered the CCB:
- Follow managing cold chain breach guidelines above
- Please tape the fridge shut and put a sign on the fridge door- “DO NOT USE” and inform all GP’s, PN’s and PM’s that the National Immunisation Program (NIP- ie free Government vaccines) cannot be used until further advice from this office. Do not throw out any NIP vaccines yet.
- Download the data logger and thoroughly check the 5 minutely numbers data (not just the graph). Work out the highest and lowest temperatures and how long the temperature was above 8 degrees or below 2 degrees. Ensure the numbers data (ie not just the graph) is saved as a PDF (so I can open it) and attach it to the return email to me ensuring I can see enough data before the CCB, during the CCB and after the CCB. I have to see the fridge is working well before and after the CCB as well as how high/low the temps went during the CCB. Please also ensure you also send me the current month’s and the previous month ’s manual twice daily min/max thermometer readings.
- Concisely fill out the Reporting form for a Cold Chain Breach above – please note that it is much quicker, easier and preferred if the electronic form is filled out online, then emailed back to this email address SESLHD-PublicHealthUnit-IMMTeam@health.nsw.gov.au . If this is not possible, please print out the hard copy and fill it in neatly by hand and email back to me (fax to 93824309 if you can’t email, but I don’t always get the faxes- - please email me to let me know you have faxed it as the fax machine is nowhere near my office).
- Do not use the NIP vaccines or the vaccine fridge AND do not throw out any NIP vaccines until I give further instructions.
- I do not have any jurisdiction over privately bought vaccines- please ring the Manufacturer re further use of these vaccines after a CCB.
- If anyone is vaccinated with compromised vaccines, please request a Revaccination Advice Spreadsheet from the Public Health Unit ensuring the name of the person is De-Identified (ie only put in the first2 letters of the first name and surname eg Anne Allen = An Al).
- If a cooler was used to store vaccines during a cold chain breach, please, use vaccine cooler temperature chart above to monitor the temperatures while vaccines are in the cooler.
Information and advice about vaccine storage management for Australian immunisation service providers can be found in the National Vaccine Storage Guidelines 'Strive for 5'. NSW Health facilities can also find information in the Policy Directive for Vaccine Storage and Cold Chain Management.