Post Acute Care Service & Hospital in the Home - Information for Health Professionals
Our team provide the following services:
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Bridging clexane for DVT/PE management and pre and post operatively management
- Blood transfusions in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF).
- Rehabilitation at home for patient’s post joint replacement surgery, deconditioned post hospital stay, and patients with fractures, soft tissue injury and acute chronic back pain.
Our referral criteria are that the patient must:
- Be 16 yrs or over for intravenous antibiotics
- Be 60 yrs or over for rehabilitation at home
- Reside in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
- Be medically stable
- Be able to transfer and mobilise independently (with or without aids)
- Accept Hospital in the Home Service or be in a residential aged care facility that is willing to participate in Hospital in the Home treatment.
To refer your patient
Refer by ringing the PACS department on 9382 2470 and a clinician will discuss the referral with you.