Cognitive Disorders Clinic - Information for Health Professionals
We help people who are experiencing cognitive decline from ageing or age-related diseases. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Geriatric assessment, including cognitive testing.
- Follow up for cognitive disorders and associated behavioural and psychological symptoms.
- Carer education and support.
- Referral for Allied Health services including community-based specialised cognitive nursing support.
- Referral to a host of community and hospital based education and therapy programs.
- Provide access to a network of research opportunities including clinical trials:
- Member of the Australian Dementia Network (ADNet)
- Affiliations with UNSW and NeuRA.
Our team include specialist aged care Doctors called Geriatricians and doctors in training as well as specialised nurses and administration staff.
Our Geriatricians are:
- Dr Thi Yen Hill
- Dr Stephanie Ward.