Community Dementia Services

How we can help you

Our dementia nurses can visit you at home and give you information and advice on dementia and memory loss. The can give you advice on how to best take care of someone with dementia or memory loss. They can also tell you about or help you arrange services that can give carers a break such as day centres or respite.

Our dementia nurses work closely with your doctor, other health workers and other services that are helping you.

Dementia monitoring

Our dementia monitoring service is a short term home visiting service for people with dementia or memory problems. Our community worker can visit a person with dementia in their home. The type of help that the community worker provides depends on the person they are visiting.

To be able to have our dementia monitoring service you will first see one of our dementia nurses.